Feeling your best is important at any age! Having sustainable energy throughout the day is vital.
Living with low energy levels can affect your quality of life and the people around you. There can be a few reasons to why you suffer with fatigue, and having a Licensed Chinese Medicine practitioner go over your health history can help find the cause. The main culprits of fatigue include sleep apnea, adrenal fatigue, vitamin and/or mineral deficiencies, thyroid disorders and depression.
An acupuncture treatment helps to relax the body and mind, and has the benefit of increasing energy levels and blood flow. After a treatment, many patients report feeling energized and able to perform better at work and in their daily activities.
All treatments are tailored to fit the patient’s needs, no two people are alike so neither should their treatments, and that’s why acupuncture is gaining popularity, because you receive an effective customized treatment to fit your health needs with no unnecessary side effects.
Here at ilumina we have many tools to help facilitate your healing journey; we offer over eleven profession high quality supplement brands, and a full herbal dispensary. We are here to help support your wellness goals.
Here are six quick changes you can make today to increase energy levels and beat fatigue:
1. Acupuncture is helpful to find the root of the problem to why you are fatigue, and give you a boost.
2. Meditation is a great way to relax your mind and help ease stress and tension. On every second Wednesday night of the month, Dr. Dana Siekman-Price DOM, L.Ac., the owner of ilumina, offers a meditation class.
3. Stretching-Sitting at your desk all day can be wearing. Take the time to stretch your neck, arms, back and legs.
4. Take a deep, mindful breath throughout the day. Taking a nice big belly breath in the midst of your day can increase oxygen, and improve digestion along with fighting the afternoon dips.
5. Take a quick 10-minute walk -a brisk walk can help blood flow and a swift retreat out in nature can awake your senses.
6. Laughing triggers the release of endorphins, the body's natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being.
To schedule an appointment with Charlene Hagner, M.Ac., DIPL.O.M., L.Ac., call our office today.